- Tue 6:15 pm – 7:15 pm Chessel Centre
Pilates is a method of exercise that consists of low-impact flexibility and muscular strength and endurance movements. Pilates emphasises proper postural alignment, core strength…
- Thu 10:15 am – 11:15 am Southville Centre
Qui Gong for health and happiness. Ideal for those recovering from illness and generally a great way to improve wellbeing.
- Wed 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm Southville Centre
A Zumba class for those who have difficulty standing or walking for long periods of time. June session 27/06/18 Chair-based dance fitness class. A great way for those with limited…
- Wed 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm Southville Centre
May Tea Dance 30th May 3-5pm at the Southville Centre.
- Wed 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Southville Centre
- Tue 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Southville Centre
Pregnancy Yoga with Purely Pregnant
- Wed 6:15 pm – 7:15 pm Southville Centre
An aerobics class for all abilities incorporating dance, combat and classic aerobics moves. No previous experience necessary.
- Wed 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Southville Centre
Israeli reality-based self-defence for fitness, confidence and personal safety. Encouraging, challenging and fun classes for the complete beginner through to the experienced martial…
- Thu 8:30 pm – 9:30 pm Southville Centre
If you have finished learning the Yang Short Form at the Wutan School you are welcome to come and revise and learn some more of the wonderful things on our syllabus include Push…
- Thu 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Southville Centre
Tai Chi is a highly beneficial way to exercise, not only does it combine body movement and mental stimulation, it also improves breathing and circulation. The gentle movements…
- Thu 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Southville Centre
An inclusive judo class for people with special needs
- Tue 7:15 pm – 8:45 pm Southville Centre
Specialist classes offering a complete mind-body approach to pregnancy yoga that incorporates the best of active birth and hypnosis for birth so that you feel calm and confident…