- Mon 9:30 am – 10:05 am Southville Centre
- Mon 10:15 am – 10:50 am Southville Centre
- Mon 11:00 am – 11:30 am Southville Centre
Pre-school dance classes for 6 months-6 years. babyballet offers a trial which is the…
- Fri 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm Southville Centre
Evidence-based antenatal course using hypnotherapy, NLP, positive affirmations, relaxation and breathing to help you to have a positive birth. It gives you the power to make informed…
£220 The cost is for both partners. It runs over 7 1/2 hours and you will receive the course companion, five course MP3s, a goody bag and on-going support until the birth of your baby.
- Mon 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Southville Centre
Baby massage is a perfect first class to come to with your new baby as it's gentle and won't overstimulate them. Massaging your baby can strengthen your emotional connection and…
- Tue 3:50 pm – 4:30 pm Southville Centre
A creative dance class in South Bristol for 5-6yr olds - inspiring young people to move their bodies in new ways, feel great & have fun. Dance Beans classes take the foundations…
- Mon 7:45 pm – 8:45 pm Chessel Centre
Life has become full of stress and turmoil. Ki Aikido can offer an effective solution to these daily challenges. Whilst Ki Aikido is an extremely effective form of self-defence,…
- Mon 6:15 pm – 7:10 pm Southville Centre
- Mon 7:25 pm – 8:20 pm Southville Centre
Experience feel good movement with a Polestar Pilates Instructor. Barefoot4life Pilates prides itself on offering personal, quality tuition for Groups, small groups and Individuals…
- Tue 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Southville Centre
Feel good movement for mums. A class dedicated to mums to help you recover from childbirth and set you up for life and beyond. With time being precious, I want to make sure you…
- Wed 9:00 am – 10:30 am Southville Centre
Weekly playgroup with sessions suitable for all ages. Guarantee your space by pre-booking, walk-ins welcome subject to space. A range of fun activities including crafts, singing…
£3.50 Per session
- Tue 6:00 pm – 7:15 pm Southville Centre
Be kind to your body; come and explore a beautiful, gentle approach to hatha yoga.
- Wed 10:45 am – 12:00 pm Southville Centre
TAG is a weekly drop-in playgroup with sessions suitable for children aged 1+ accompanied by a grandparent. A range of fun activities including crafts, singing, sensory play and…
£3.00 (Suggested donation)
- Wed 6:15 pm – 7:15 pm Southville Centre
Looking to host a class or activity at one of our sites?
We would love to hear from you.