- Wed 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm Southville Centre
A Zumba class for those who have difficulty standing or walking for long periods of time. June sessions 13/06/18, 27/06/18 Chair-based dance fitness class. A great way for those…
- Thu 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm Southville Centre
Winter Tea Dance, 15th Feb, 3-5pm at the Southville Centre.
- Thu 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm Southville Centre
Lunch club for over 55s Thurs Apr 26th at Southville Centre café. No need to book - just pop in!
- Fri 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Southville Centre
Next session 6th April 11am-1pm. A fun, informative, guided embroidery group. Beginners and others very welcome.
- Tue 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Southville Centre
French tuition in a small class setting with Alliance Francaise de Bristol. Lessons are kept informal, motivating and above all professional. Our teachers are French nationals,…
- Wed 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Southville Centre
- Tue 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Southville Centre
Pregnancy Yoga with Purely Pregnant
- Mon 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm Southville Centre
Foot Health Practitioner Frances offers foot care sessions including nail trimming, corn removal, callus reduction, also diabetic foot care and advice.
- Tue 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm Southville Centre
Come and share your memories of watching and playing sport. Transport available if you need it.
- Mon 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm Southville Centre
- Tue 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm Southville Centre
- Wed 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm Southville Centre
One-to-one music tuition
- Wed 6:15 pm – 7:15 pm Southville Centre
An aerobics class for all abilities incorporating dance, combat and classic aerobics moves. No previous experience necessary.
- Mon 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Southville Centre
Drama classes for 4 (reception class) -11 years old An opportunity and a safe environment to develop creativity, make friends, grow in confidence and most of all have fun.
Looking to host a class or activity at one of our sites?
We would love to hear from you.