Volunteering can be a great way to help others, make new friends, get involved in your community and learn new skills. Your time is hugely valuable to us and the variety of projects we coordinate. There are a number of opportunities and ways to be involved with any of the following;
- Bedminster FOOD Club (Fridays 1pm – 3pm or 3pm – 5pm)
- Monday Club for Over 55s (Mondays 11am – 2pm)
- Check in & Chat Befriending (hours to suit)
- Stroll & Chat Walking Groups (Tuesday mornings)
- LGBT + Cafe Hosts (Tuesdays 2pm – 4pm at the Tobacco Factory)
- Building & Facilities (hours as required to help with the upkeep of our buildings)
To get started, sign up to the Volunteer Makers Platform and accept the relevant challenges. The platform also has opportunities with other community groups, helping to organise events, clubs or groups. This is where you can find all the up-to-date challenges which are in need the help from volunteers. Signing up to the platform means you are in control to choose exactly what you want to help with.
Please note: Volunteers for Check-in & Chat will also need to undertake an enhanced DBS, the cost of which is covered by BS3 Community.
Thank you for your interest and support.