We are proud holders of the Gold Grading from the Green Business Tourism Scheme, so when you book with us you can be sure that you are making an ethical
Do you want to hire a room for a meeting, training or a class?
Do you want to hire a room for a birthday celebration?
The Milford Hall, Beauley Room are great for children’s parties and the Jasper Room is perfect for older children’s’ activities. You’re welcome to bring your own party food or we can organise that for you.
Are you thinking about getting married at the Southville Centre?
Kate’s Kitchen our catering partner can work with you to plan your special day. Here are details of the package and menu options but please contact Kate’s Kitchen for more information email@example.com
The Southville Centre doesn’t offer a ceremony only package but can accommodate your wedding reception if you are getting married first elsewhere at a discounted rate. Hourly rates do not apply to weddings or wedding receptions / celebrations as we offer a bespoke service to ensure your big day is a very special one.
The packages are all custom planned and we can provide everything under one roof:
- All hire of equipment including your tables, chairs, cutlery, crockery, linen and glassware
- On site bar and lovely outside spaces
- Event management of the day as well as the pre-planning and the organising of the wedding ceremony
- Experienced front of house staff to ensure all goes smoothly and you and your guests enjoy your special day.
- 6.6 x 7.4m Chessel Centre
- Maximum capacity 40people
A bright, modern room for great for training sessions or meetings, older children’s activities or small group exercise classes.
- 8.5 x7.5 m Southville Centre
- Maximum capacity 60people
An attractive, versatile, carpeted room, with lots of light, but really adaptable with the fitted blinds that make it suitable for presentations.