- Thu 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm Southville Centre
Come and enjoy the lunch offer open to anyone over the age of 55 every Thursday, 12.30-1.30, at the Southville Centre Cafe.
- Tue 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Southville Centre
French tuition in a small class setting with Alliance Francaise de Bristol. Lessons are kept informal, motivating and above all professional. Our teachers are French nationals,…
- Wed 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Southville Centre
- Wed 7:15 pm – 8:15 pm Southville Centre
Pregnancy Yoga with Purely Pregnant
- Mon 10:15 am – 3:15 pm Southville Centre
Foot Health Practitioner Nikki Night offers foot care sessions including nail trimming, corn removal, callus reduction, also diabetic foot care and advice.
Wednesday Club runs every other week 2-4pm at the Southville Centre on Beauley Road, BS3 1QG. It’s an opportunity to meet other people living with memory loss and to enjoy interactive…
- Tue 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm Southville Centre
Come and share your memories of watching and playing sport at this friendly free social group. Free transport available if you need it.
- Mon 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm Southville Centre
- Tue 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm Southville Centre
- Wed 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm Southville Centre
One-to-one music tuition
- Wed 6:15 pm – 7:15 pm Southville Centre
An aerobics class for all abilities incorporating dance, combat and classic aerobics moves. No previous experience necessary.
- Mon 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Southville Centre
Drama classes for 4 (reception class) -11 years old An opportunity and a safe environment to develop creativity, make friends, grow in confidence and most of all have fun.
- Wed 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Southville Centre
Israeli reality-based self-defence for fitness, confidence and personal safety. Encouraging, challenging and fun classes for the complete beginner through to the experienced martial…
- Thu 8:30 pm – 9:30 pm Southville Centre
Tai Chi lessons for beginners and improvers. Tai Chi is a highly beneficial way to exercise, not only does it combine body movement and mental stimulation, it also improves breathing…
Looking to host a class or activity at one of our sites?
We would love to hear from you.