- Fri 9:45 am – 10:30 am Chessel Centre
A friendly, inclusive dance class with a focus on creative movement for pre-school children with their parent/carer.
- Mon 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Free to attend, just drop in, no need to book. Lots of activities to get involved in cooking, coding, crafting or just chatting, have a game of table tennis or pool or spend time…
- Thu 10:45 am – 11:30 am Southville Centre
- Thu 11:45 am – 12:30 am Southville Centre
- Thu 12:45 pm – 1:30 pm Southville Centre
NEW - Starts Thursday 26th September 2019. Welcome to a magical world of sensory learning,…
- Tue 10:30 am – 12:00 pm Chessel Centre
A free toddler group for grandparents and grandchildren. Craft, story-time, free play, music. There will be refreshments for children and adults available with a suggested donation…
- Mon 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm Southville Centre
- Tue 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm Southville Centre
- Wed 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm Southville Centre
One-to-one music tuition
- Mon 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Southville Centre
Drama classes for 4 (reception class) -11 years old An opportunity and a safe environment to develop creativity, make friends, grow in confidence and most of all have fun.
- Wed 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm Southville Centre
- Thu 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Southville Centre
- Fri 9:55 am – 10:35 am Southville Centre
- Fri 11:00 am – 11:40 am Southville Centre
Fun pre-school football sessions
- Wed 9:30 am – 11:30 am Southville Centre
Drop-in session for babies and toddlers from birth until pre-school and their parents, carers, childminders... free-play and closing sing-along.
£3.75 Price includes fresh coffee & tea and biscuits for parents, juice, breadsticks & fruit for little ones.
- Tue 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm Southville Centre
These fun packed short sessions are designed to help children to: Actively regulate emotions - Improve concentration - Find stillness - Reduce any anxieties - Increase confidence.…
- Tue 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm Southville Centre
- Fri 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Southville Centre
Get fit, have fun, learn self-defense! A fun martial art for anyone from 5 years up! Beginners always welcome.