- Tue 1:45 pm – 3:00 pm Chessel Centre
A free toddler group for grandparents and grandchildren. Craft, storytime, free play. There will be refreshments for children and adults available with a suggested donation of…
- Mon 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm Southville Centre
- Tue 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm Southville Centre
- Wed 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm Southville Centre
One-to-one music tuition
- Mon 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Southville Centre
Drama classes for 4 (reception class) -11 years old An opportunity and a safe environment to develop creativity, make friends, grow in confidence and most of all have fun.
- Wed 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm Southville Centre
- Thu 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Southville Centre
- Fri 9:55 am – 10:35 am Southville Centre
- Fri 11:00 am – 11:40 am Southville Centre
Fun pre-school football sessions
- Wed 9:30 am – 11:30 am Southville Centre
Drop-in session for babies and toddlers from birth until pre-school and their parents, carers, childminders... free-play and closing sing along.
£3.75 Price includes fresh coffee & tea and biscuits for parents, juice, breadsticks & fruit for little ones.
- Tue 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm Southville Centre
These fun packed short sessions are designed to help children to: Actively regulate emotions - Improve concentration - Find stillness - Reduce any anxieties - Increase confidence.…
- Tue 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm Southville Centre
- Fri 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Southville Centre
Get fit, have fun, learn self-defense! A fun martial art for anyone from 5 years up! Beginners always welcome.
- Tue 10:00 am – 10:45 am Southville Centre
JollyTots! Parent and Child Music and Singing workshops are In The Main Room and run on a drop-in basis. There is no commitment to come every week as you Pay As You Go. There is…