BS3 Community Care – connecting local people who need care and support with individual care providers and personal assistants
BS3 Community is excited to be developing our care and wellbeing services and as part of this work will be pioneering a new model of providing care in the community by launching a local care Introductory Agency later this year.
What is an Introductory Agency?
It is effectively a ‘matchmaking’ service which offers an alternative to traditional home care agencies, not only bringing full choice and control back to the person seeking care, but that embodies our ethos of local care for local people.
We also passionately believe that people who have care needs but want to stay in their own home, should…
- Be given all the options and tools.
- Be supported to remain as independent as possible.
- Be able to make their own choices about who provides their care and when.
However, we know that finding the right professionals and services to provide a truly person-centred and tailored approach can be difficult. We want to change this and will be working with a whole range of self-employed independent care providers to ensure local people have all the options they need, in one place (website coming soon).
So, whether you are looking for care and support for yourself or a loved one who lives in the BS3 area, or you work in any area of care and wellbeing and want to provide your service to those who need you – our BS3 Community Care service will do all the groundwork for you by finding, connecting, and introducing you to each other.
What we take care of for you
- Take care of all the payment handling processes.
- Complete a thorough vetting process of all carers, so you feel confident that you are choosing from a directory of trusted BS3 Community Care Approved Providers.
- We will be there to provide ongoing support to those who need help accessing the service.
- We will also provide additional support to those who are new to self-employment and care work.
Whilst we develop this new service and get ready to officially launch, we are keen to hear from people who are interested in providing a care or support service, have experience of receiving care, or who are currently looking for care.
For more information contact:
Carla Snell, Care & Wellbeing Manager