The Southville Chocolate Festival, 11am-5pm, children free, entrance for adults £2.50
- 08 Dec 2018 - 08 Dec 2018
The Southville Centre, Beauley Road, Southville, Bristol
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday the 8th of December for the first Southville Chocolate Festival! We are working with the fantastic Jo Harrington of Lip Smacking Festivals who has lined up an amazing range of chocolate experts:
- Zara’s Chocolates. Lovely local, exquisite chocolates created by hand. Zara’s Chocolates is renowned for producing consistently excellent chocolate with innovative flavours.
- Pallete & Pasture. Delicious Somerset gelato from a family run farm made with delicious fresh milk and flavoured with local, seasonal produce. A range of chocolate flavours will be created for the festival, including a chocolate sorbet. On the day they will be running a competition to name come up with a name for the new creation with a fantastic prize for the winner.
- Chocolate Arthouse. Unique hand-painted chocolates including Louboutin-style shoe creations that make wonderful presents. They use South American chocolate from local co-operatives ensuring fairtrade.
- Coco Chemistry was founded by two chemists with years of teaching and product development experience. Every item produced at Coco Chemistry meets exacting standards, is perfectly tempered and bursting with bold flavours.
- Elspeth’s Kitchen. Delicious Raw Desserts that are free-from refined-sugar, gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, preservatives & artificial colours which they craft by hand.
- Oh So Wicked will be selling liquid hot fondant chocolate poured over your choice of fruits, fudges and marshmallows.
- Event Horizon produce an amazing range of chocolate syrups with delicious flavours, some boozy, some fruity, some spiced…
- Gourmet Brownie Kitchen is a bakery specializing in indulgent chocolate brownies including gluten and vegan options.
- Solkiki Chocolatemaker import fine-flavour cacao direct from smallholder estates then turn those amazing ingredients into stunning chocolate, they guarantee long-term improvements in quality of life, cacao and chocolate.
- Radek’s Chocolate The finest ingredients and fairly traded organically grown ‘Crilla’ cacao from Peru. Their chocolate bars, truffle bars and brownies are free from dairy, gluten, GMO and refined sugars.
- Dark Moon Chocolate produce very tasty Vegan Truffles.
- Delores Cakes is run by a trained chocolatier with over a decade of experience having worked for Britain’s leading organic chocolate cake makers.
- Coco-bella. Beautiful hand crafted chocolates for all occasions including diabetic chocolate favours.
- Tender Loving Kitchen. Chocolate creations from a vegan and gluten-free kitchen. We’ll be bringing a range of delicious cakes, meringues, cheesecakes and more, using the very best fairtrade chocolate and seasonal ingredients.
- The Purky Enclave. Handcrafted Joy! Ceramics and glass worker Harry Pursey brings his collection inspired by confectionary a veritable sweetshop of beads, jewellery and decorations for you and your house.
- Man Called Sharon.Head Baker Sharon usually supplies cakes to Libertys, but luckily for us he creates a special festive range of luxurious decadent brownies using gluten free ingredients for the festival.
- Treats with a Twist. A a small local business selling delicious indulgences and luxury gifts. Located in Paulton nr Bath.
- Arbonne. Carol Roulson is bringing tasters of this International health and wellbeing company. Their products are vegan and gluten free and include chocolate protein powders which she will have for you sample alongside other goodies.
- Decorate A Cupcake. With expert help from the Really Expensive Chocolate team, decorate a cupcake, learn piping techniques and choose from their fantastic array of toppings.
- The Really Expensive Chocolate Company. The best Belgian Chocolate, freshest cream and natural ingredients are used to create luxury handmade chocolate and sauces.
£2.50 entry for adults, children free.