- Thu 8:30 pm – 9:30 pm Southville Centre
Tai Chi lessons for beginners and improvers. Tai Chi is a highly beneficial way to exercise, not only does it combine body movement and mental stimulation, it also improves breathing…
- Thu 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Southville Centre
An inclusive judo class for people with special needs
- Wed 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm Southville Centre
- Thu 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Southville Centre
- Fri 9:55 am – 10:35 am Southville Centre
- Fri 11:00 am – 11:40 am Southville Centre
Fun pre-school football sessions
- Wed 9:30 am – 11:30 am Southville Centre
Drop-in session for babies and toddlers from birth until pre-school and their parents, carers, childminders... free-play and closing sing-along.
£3.75 Price includes fresh coffee & tea and biscuits for parents, juice, breadsticks & fruit for little ones.
- Tue 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Southville Centre
People of Note is a community choir led by Nickomo and Rasullah Clarke. We sing songs that will uplift, heal, inspire, and challenge the choir. Life can be tough and we believe…
- Tue 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm Southville Centre
These fun packed short sessions are designed to help children to: Actively regulate emotions - Improve concentration - Find stillness - Reduce any anxieties - Increase confidence.…
- Tue 5:50 pm – 7:00 pm Southville Centre
- Fri 6:10 pm – 7:30 pm Southville Centre
Get fit, have fun, learn self-defense! A fun martial art for anyone from 15 to 75! Beginners always welcome.
- Tue 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm Southville Centre
- Fri 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Southville Centre
Get fit, have fun, learn self-defense! A fun martial art for anyone from 5 years up! Beginners always welcome.
- Mon 5:45 pm – 7:15 pm Southville Centre
Be kind to your body; come and explore a beautiful, gentle approach to hatha yoga.
- Mon 10:00 am – 3:30 pm Southville Centre
Weekly social club for older people, with lunch, activities and entertainment
Looking to host a class or activity at one of our sites?
We would love to hear from you.