- Thu 8:30 pm – 9:30 pm Southville Centre
Tai Chi lessons for beginners and improvers. Tai Chi is a highly beneficial way to exercise, not only does it combine body movement and mental stimulation, it also improves breathing…
- Thu 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Southville Centre
An inclusive judo class for people with special needs
- Tue 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Southville Centre
People of Note is a community choir led by Nickomo and Rasullah Clarke. We sing songs that will uplift, heal, inspire, and challenge the choir. Life can be tough and we believe…
- Tue 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm Southville Centre
These fun packed short sessions are designed to help children to: Actively regulate emotions - Improve concentration - Find stillness - Reduce any anxieties - Increase confidence.…
- Tue 5:50 pm – 7:00 pm Southville Centre
- Fri 6:10 pm – 7:30 pm Southville Centre
Get fit, have fun, learn self-defense! A fun martial art for anyone from 15 to 75! Beginners always welcome.
- Tue 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm Southville Centre
- Fri 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Southville Centre
Get fit, have fun, learn self-defense! A fun martial art for anyone from 5 years up! Beginners always welcome.