- Tue 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm Southville Centre
Come and share your memories of watching and playing sport. Transport available if you need it.
- Mon 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm Southville Centre
- Tue 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm Southville Centre
- Wed 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm Southville Centre
One-to-one music tuition
- Wed 6:15 pm – 7:15 pm Southville Centre
An aerobics class for all abilities incorporating dance, combat and classic aerobics moves. No previous experience necessary.
- Mon 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Southville Centre
Drama classes for 4 (reception class) -11 years old An opportunity and a safe environment to develop creativity, make friends, grow in confidence and most of all have fun.
- Wed 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Southville Centre
Israeli reality-based self-defence for fitness, confidence and personal safety. Encouraging, challenging and fun classes for the complete beginner through to the experienced martial…
- Thu 8:30 pm – 9:30 pm Southville Centre
If you have finished learning the Yang Short Form at the Wutan School you are welcome to come and revise and learn some more of the wonderful things on our syllabus include Push…
- Thu 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Southville Centre
Tai Chi is a highly beneficial way to exercise, not only does it combine body movement and mental stimulation, it also improves breathing and circulation. The gentle movements…
- Thu 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Southville Centre
An inclusive judo class for people with special needs
- Wed 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm Southville Centre
- Thu 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Southville Centre
- Fri 9:55 am – 10:35 am Southville Centre
- Fri 11:00 am – 11:40 am Southville Centre
Fun pre-school football sessions
- Wed 9:30 am – 11:30 am Southville Centre
Drop-in session for babies and toddlers from birth until pre-school and their parents, carers, childminders... free-play and closing sing along.
£3.75 Price includes fresh coffee & tea and biscuits for parents, juice, breadsticks & fruit for little ones.
- Tue 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Southville Centre
People of Note is a community choir led by Nickomo and Rasullah Clarke. We sing songs that will uplift, heal, inspire, and challenge the choir. Life can be tough and we believe…
Looking to host a class or activity at one of our sites?
We would love to hear from you.