- Mon 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Southville Centre
Drama classes for 4 (reception class) -11 years old An opportunity and a safe environment to develop creativity, make friends, grow in confidence and most of all have fun.
- Wed 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Southville Centre
Israeli reality-based self-defence for fitness, confidence and personal safety. Encouraging, challenging and fun classes for the complete beginner through to the experienced martial…
- Thu 8:30 pm – 9:30 pm Southville Centre
If you have finished learning the Yang Short Form at the Wutan School you are welcome to come and revise and learn some more of the wonderful things on our syllabus include Push…
- Thu 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Southville Centre
Tai Chi is a highly beneficial way to exercise, not only does it combine body movement and mental stimulation, it also improves breathing and circulation. The gentle movements…
- Thu 6:15 pm – 7:15 pm Southville Centre
An inclusive judo class for people with special needs
- Wed 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm Southville Centre
- Thu 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Southville Centre
- Fri 9:55 am – 10:35 am Southville Centre
- Fri 11:00 am – 11:40 am Southville Centre
Fun pre-school football sessions
- Wed 9:30 am – 11:30 am Southville Centre
Drop-in session for babies and toddlers from birth until pre-school and their parents, carers, childminders... free-play and closing sing along.
£3.75 Price includes fresh coffee & tea and biscuits for parents, juice, breadsticks & fruit for little ones.
- Tue 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Southville Centre
Weekly Community Choir
- Tue 7:15 pm – 8:45 pm Southville Centre
Specialist classes offering a complete mind-body approach to pregnancy yoga that incorporates the best of active birth and hypnosis for birth so that you feel calm and confident…
- Tue 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm Southville Centre
These fun packed short sessions are designed to help children to: Actively regulate emotions - Improve concentration - Find stillness - Reduce any anxieties - Increase confidence.…
- Tue 5:50 pm – 7:00 pm Southville Centre
- Fri 6:10 pm – 7:30 pm Southville Centre
Get fit, have fun, learn self-defence! A fun martial art for anyone from 15 to 75! Beginners always welcome.
Looking to host a class or activity at one of our sites?
We would love to hear from you.