- Tue 7:15 pm – 8:45 pm Southville Centre
Join Joey for these specialist pregnancy and birth preparation classes to feel calm and confident about your pregnancy and birthing experience. Classes run weekly all year round…
- Mon 6:15 pm – 7:15 pm Chessel Centre
A friendly, weekly yoga class. All welcome.
- Tue 9:30 am – 10:30 am Chessel Centre
Sona Pilates runs expert Pilates classes in and around Bristol and Bath for beginners, intermediates and advanced participants. We pride ourselves on making classes fun, adaptable…
- Tue 6:00 pm – 6:50 pm Chessel Centre
Pilates emphasises proper postural alignment, core strength and muscle balance. Jacqui is a STOTT PILATES ® Certified Instructor and underwent her training with YMCA in London.…
- Thu 10:15 am – 11:15 am Southville Centre
Qui Gong for health and happiness. Ideal for those recovering from illness and generally a great way to improve wellbeing.
- Wed 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm Southville Centre
A Zumba class for those who have difficulty standing or walking for long periods of time. June session 27/06/18 Chair-based dance fitness class. A great way for those with limited…
- Thu 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm Southville Centre
Lunch club for over 55s Thursdays at Southville Centre café. No need to book - just pop in!
- Fri 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Southville Centre
A fun, informative, guided embroidery group. Beginners and others very welcome.
- Tue 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm Southville Centre
French tuition in a small class setting with Alliance Francaise de Bristol. Lessons are kept informal, motivating and above all professional. Our teachers are French nationals,…
- Wed 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Southville Centre
- Wed 7:15 pm – 8:15 pm Southville Centre
Pregnancy Yoga with Purely Pregnant
- Mon 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm Southville Centre
Foot Health Practitioner Geoff Scrase offers foot care sessions including nail trimming, corn removal, callus reduction, also diabetic foot care and advice.
Looking to host a class or activity at one of our sites?
We would love to hear from you.